Wednesday 14 May 2014

Day two....I'll have to be more creative with my titles

The morning started off slowly as I felt was can be technically described as a bit yeuchy. The biggest problem however is the continued problems with getting my fingers to work. This made the smallest of tasks, which I usually take for granted, quite difficult. Putting on my make up took even longer than usual as I couldn't open my eyeshadow, hold my eye pencil, unscrew the mascara and putting it on proved amusing.

As for getting dressed I had fun wrestling with my bra catch and trying to put on tights was hilarious. Nonetheless I did make it to work and as I was walking there the same pins and needles sensation manifested itself in my feet and the wind blowing on my face set the nerves off so that I felt tingling all over.

Apart from difficulty using a keyboard and trying to hold a pen to write something remotely legible, I did manage to get some work done and solved some problems, although I didn't quite manage world peace. Perhaps tomorrow.

One other curious side effect is that sweet stuff tastes bloody awful. A colleague made a lovely Bounty Bar cake for the office to celebrate her birthday. Yum yum, I LOVE coconut. Unfortunately Yum Yum turned to Yuk Yuk as the choco coconut combo tasted curiously of fish. What a cruel twist of fate as cake is one of my favourite things. Let's hope that's one of the short lived symptoms.
I'm pleased to say the sicky wave has lessened today. I had a few occurrences of it and it is horrible but mercifully it doesn't last long.

Fingers crossed my fingers work better tomorrow.....and so to bed, after I've checked Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment