Friday 16 May 2014

Magnum obsession

Woke up feeling very nauseous and getting going was difficult so I dug into my anti emetics. They took the edge off but I may have to double up the dose tomorrow as I have felt quite sick all day. However having the great news about Siobhan's engagement to Giles and it being such a lovely day stopped me feeling miserable.

I haven't been sick, which I think is a good sign and I think that things will settle down. Less of the finger thing going on but still a bit unpleasant to drink cold stuff. If I do it feels as if my throat is constricting which makes it difficult to swallow. So no cooling drinks for me today as I had to make do with warm squash and tea. I also rather fancied a Magnum or something similar but thought it wise not to go there, particularly as I'm still getting a nasty taste in my mouth when I eat anything sweet. Double trouble so probably best avoided but it is strange how one tends to obsess on forbidden fruit and one can feel a bit cheated.

No comments:

Post a Comment